Fun Ideas For Valentine’s Day
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2022
Couples Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Breakfast in Bed
- Love Letter- Everyone wants to hear that they are loved; express those feelings to them in a letter they can keep forever.
- Write what you love about your partner on little notes, and put them around the house.
- Romantic Movie Marathon
- Cook Dinner Together- The most important ingredient is love. Decorate with candles, flowers, music and enjoy the food you prepare together.
- Go Dancing
- Outdoor Adventure (biking, hiking, etc.)
- Create a playlist of your favorite songs.
- Do you remember your first date? Recreate it for Valentine’s Day.
- Bucket List- Create a list of fun things you want to do together throughout the year!
Parents & Kids Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Create Valentine decorations together.
- Heart Attack the neighbor’s door- Cut out paper hearts with your kids and put them all over your neighbor’s door.
- Make heart shaped food- Whether it be waffles, pizza, cookies your kids will love it!
- Movie night- Who doesn’t love movies like The Princess Bride, A Charlie Brown Valentine, The Princess and The Frog, or any other family movie?
- Play board games as a family.
- Valentine’s Day Craft- You can get so many ideas on Google or Pinterest.
- Clothes- Find heart decorated sweaters, or clothes colored in red, pink, or purple!
- Leave a little Valentine’s Day gift on their pillow.
- Throw a Valentine’s Day party for your kids and some of their friends.
- Teach your kids about showing love through random acts of kindness, no matter how simple they may be.
BACK TO BLOGS